Vensim 5.11a is now available for download or purchase in the Vensim
store. 5.11a is primarily a bug fix release, correcting issues with
the stats tool, long error messages, and ODBC links, among others.
Refer to the release notes: http://vensim.com/new.html
for more information.
You can upgrade to the latest version of Vensim easily – just follow
the Upgrade link at http://vensim.com/download.html
and enter your license code. Can’t find it? No problem – contact
us for help.
If you're not current with 5.11, there are some interesting new
• Significant upgrades to the Help system, including improved
indexing and nearly 100 sample models illustrating the use of almost
every built-in function
• Native Mac support (licenses are portable across platforms)
• GET DIRECT functions that can access spreadsheet data and other
files, like the GET XLS functions, without the overhead of launching
• The option of observing integer constraints in the ALLOCATE
AVAILABLE function - great for managing allocation of discrete items
like customers or aircraft.
• Enhancements to the document tool and SyntheSim functionality with
lookups in large models
• On-the-fly configuration of subscripts (arrays) with the GET DIRECT
SUBSCRIPTS or GET ODBC SUBSCRIPTS functions - great for matching model
detail to your data.
• :EXCEPT: statements that let you handle exceptions to subscripted
equations more easily. 20% off Vensim
If you’ve been waiting to move to the premier dynamic modeling tool,
or to extend your maintenance and upgrade to the latest version of
Vensim, now is a great time. All Vensim editions are on sale, 20% off,
through the end of November.
Buy direct at the Vensim store,http://www.vensim.com/store
. At the checkout stage, enter the coupon code NOV11_SALE. For
academic and public research users, please contact us for the
Contact sales at email@example.com
for volume quotes and other information. Extend your maintenance for
a year of upgrades by logging in with your license key on the download