|Contact phone, fax and/or email
||Strategic Management Consultant
||Cambridge, MA; Arlington, VA
||In an environment of changing world events, technological advances, and evolving client demands, being able to innovate and implement strategic solutions is crucial. As a consultant on our Aerospace, Defense and Security team, you will work with a sharp, high-energy group to create customized data-driven solutions for clients across multiple industries including aerospace and defense, but also energy, healthcare, and manufacturing. We use rigorous qualitative and quantitative analysis methods, including advanced modeling and predictive analytics to identify areas of leverage and opportunity, highlight and understand strategic risks and prioritize actions. Clients retain and refer us based on our analytical excellence, ability to identify actionable recommendations, and drive the implementation to improve performance.
Typical examples of our work include helping on challenges as complex and diverse as:
Candidates should be passionate about helping clients tackle tough and unstructured challenges and be willing to stretch themselves on many fronts. Top performers contribute to a wide range of projects over time, taking part in modeling and diagnosis as well as hands-on operational improvement. Work will include: identifying and understanding emerging strategic issues; designing, executing, and testing quantitative analyses; assembling cogent recommendations; clearly explaining key findings to senior clients; and helping clients translate insights into new operating models and more efficient processes.
- Leaders of the largest and most complex programs and portfolios– new aircraft, ships, energy project portfolios, and major infrastructure projects
- Industry executives looking to assess risks, prioritize investments, and successfully deliver large conventional and alternative projects
- Organizations working to penetrate new markets by exploiting large amounts of unstructured data to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Executives wanting to remove costs, raise efficiencies, and reduce cycle times in technically complex engineering and production processes
- Decision-makers determining how to best tackle evolving security threats
Work experience and education determine the level at which candidates enter, though progression is based solely on capability and performance, and rapid advancement is possible for outstanding performers.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or an MBA or other advanced degree. Degrees from a technical or an analytical business program are preferred.
- US Citizenship status required due to client requirements
- Talented people who have shown exceptionally high levels of accomplishment and outstanding analytical ability in academic and/or professional work
- Candidates with strong technical and analytical capabilities with the ability to pull out insights at a strategic level
- Big picture thinking with the discipline, energy, and confidence to get things done and an ability to work well with clients and colleagues
- Strong knowledge of operations management including specific hands-on participation in operational and cost improvement projects
- Ambition and self-motivation with the desire to contribute to a positive team environment and the long-term performance of PA and our clients
- Strong presentation and communication skills
|What can PA offer you?
- Original, strategic and operational consulting that makes a real business difference to high-profile clients.
- The opportunity to work in committed teams that blend in-depth industry experience with high quality consulting expertise. Intelligent and interesting colleagues who will develop and challenge you.
- A transparent career path where your advancement is objectively measured, enabling you to achieve your full potential.
- A compelling benefits package that is competitive with the market and designed to reward you for achieving success.
|URL to host organization
||Please apply on campus or here via the careers tab: paconsulting.com
Last edited by BB -
[ Back to the homepage ]