|Background of Organization
||The Bern University of Applied Sciences BFH is an application-oriented university. The 30 bachelor's degree courses, 22 master's courses, and numerous continuing education programmes combine to give BFH a remarkable Profile.
||Prof. Dr. Stefan N. Groesser,
Head of Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Science
|Contact phone, fax and/or email
|| Tel. +41 32 321 62 75 or email@example.com.
||Scientific staff in Technology Management and System Dynamics
||As a future employee in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Science, you contribute both to the training of managers and practice-oriented technology management research.
You have experiences in industrial engineering, particularly in the fields of digitalization and technology management. You have successfully led several projects. In your future roles as project member, researcher and consultant, you are interested in innovative and sustainable solutions in the profit and non-for-profit sectors. You like to work in multidisciplinary and international teams and are actively involved in the modeling, design, and implementation of solutions.
- Cooperation and support of teaching and further education in English
- Collaboration in the acquisition and implementation of third party research and service projects (in English)
- Further development of the competencies of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Science with a focus on System Dynamics Simulation, Technology Management, and Digitalization
- Preparation of scientific and professional publications in English
- Master (or equivalent) degree in Industrial Engineering as well as a solid education in the simulation methodology System Dynamics (e.g., Masters degree)
- Proven interest to pursue a Ph.D. degree
- Wanted is a personality with sound theoretical and practical knowledge in technology management, digitalization, and System Dynamics
- Experience in the field of consulting and management of projects to complement and expand our research and service offerings
- Excellent service and customer orientation, especially convincing behavior vis-à-vis students, internal stakeholders, cooperation partners and decision-makers
- Ability to quickly get involved in facts, results-oriented, efficient and independent work
- Innovative personality with the ability and the interest to independent further education
- Very good academic English for teaching and research / publications
- Demanding and versatile activity with high independence
- Collaboration in a committed interdisciplinary team
- Developable position within a dynamic environment in the field of higher education
- Employment according to cantonal guidelinesResponsible activity with exciting challenges
||We will gladly accept your complete application documents by 20 October 2017 under the link "Apply online" at the end of the advertisement on our Homepage bfh.ch/jobs. Please note that we accept only online applications for this position.
|URL to host organization
||for more information please click here.